- It is crucial that you input all the details correctly, so please spend the time to read the technical guide and ruleset and be as thorough as possible.
- You will have to upload an unlisted weigh-in video, height video, equipment video, your Strava link, primary and secondary power source details among other important fields.
- Kindly ensure to choose the correct option from the RACE dropdown when submitting your activity. Failure to do so may result in annulment or an incomplete registration.
- In case you are submitting your power passport test, select POWER PASSPORT TEST from the dropdown.
- In case you are submitting your details for the Final SRC race of the month, select Sunday Race Club – Final Race from the dropdown.
- Please note that the weight and height in your MyWhoosh profile must match the weight and height in your videos.
- The accepted protocol for weigh-in, height and equipment videos can be found in the MyWhoosh ruleset.
- All videos must now be submitted as an unlisted YouTube link. No direct file submission will be accepted.
For any issues with this form, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.